Welcome to join EJASSR Editorial Board
Greetings and Welcome to EJASSR!
We would like to invite you to join the Editorial Review Board of European Journal of Applied Social Sciences Research (EJASSR) which is to be published from United Kingdom on a quarterly basis.
Being the member of the Editorial Review Board you are key member who hold the responsibility to publish high quality articles. The suggestions and comments on the part of the quality and originality of the article provided by the members of the editorial board shall be the final. However, there is no hard and fast rule to review the article and the decision regarding the acceptance or rejection of the manuscript depends on the worthiness, quality and originality of the content. While reviewing the articles you are supposed to keep the following points in mind:
- In-depth checking and verification of the manuscript in order to make sure that whether the manuscript has been prepared in accordance with the author guidelines as mentioned by EJASSR
- Detailed examination of the article over the purpose and objectives are accomplished
- Checking the flow of the article based on the problem formulated, objectives framed and hypotheses framed for statistical testing
- Careful review, edit and approve the technical part of the article based on the statistical tools used for analysis
- Plagiarism checking wherever it is necessary to make sure about the originality of the article gets published
- Proof-reading, copy-editing of the manuscript as per the global standards of the journal particularly grammar, typographical errors, etc.
- Checking the worthiness of conclusion and implications of the article with latest references
- Even though, the submitted article is quality and topic of current interest but you have to carefully check that whether it covers the scope of the journal
- You are the competent authority to give your inputs for acceptance or rejection of the article for publication
- The final decision will be made by the Editor-in-chief or the board (if necessary)
Being the member of the Board, you are also a key member who holds the responsibility to lead the strategic direction and ensure the vision and mission of the Journal. The member of the Board is also responsible for:
- Offering advice on the strategic direction of the Journal
- Providing an independent source of information, advice and guidance to the Editor-in-Chief and the Editorial Board on the publication ethics, strategic issues and best practices publication
- Encourage and support by acting as a resource center for the Editorial Board
- Providing “wise counsel” on the issues raised by the readers, authors and subscribers on the copy right matters and any significant issues that may impact on the Journal publication
We would like to hear from you if you are interested in joining the Board, if so please we will send the necessary papers to join the board and along with your updated CV.
You can now join online by clicking here